? ??????????????Valentine's? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (181 Ratings)??458 Grabs Today. 16274 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love My Friends? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??452 Grabs Today. 4658 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Fire of BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 14, 2010

Taylor’s lakeside campus

Ameera birthday celebration..
classsroom….
Js and my baby car~~( the parking space)
Computer Lab

Today is my third day I been new campus… it’s a huge college.. I like the environment.. especially the ‘lake’ (but quite dirty) … I like the foods, classroom, library, computer lab, food court, etc.

Library~~ the first comment that I wanna say is.. library is damn cool.. like winter… there got 5 level (I think )…. exam is coming~~ At the third day when I been the new campus, I had already discuss the assignments with my group member and friends at library’s discussion room for more then two times. I totally fall in love with the library, there is a nice place to me. I can do my assignment and work at there and didn’t get any disturbing. There have a lot of information and books provided.

I saw a lot of pretty girls when I was walking around the campus, not only pretty girls, here are also got a lot of handsome guy. People who are studying in the new campus are more confident and had great style then our pervious campus (LCS). The staff here are very nice, they always think about the customers first.

I met two of my primary school’s friends and three of my high school’s friends here. I was surprised, when they called my name. During the first day that I been the new campus, I walk into the food court and someone is calling my name, and I rally can’t exactly remember who was it but then she told me that she is my primary school’s friend and a I only know who is that girl. We was closest friend when we was in primary school, we always had lunch together during break time. I saw my high school friend at library, she is taking business.

The environment here are very comfortable and I really enjoy the facilities here. During classes, we can also enjoy the WIFI at the class, searching information through the internet. The parking spaces around 1000++ had provided, but not really like it ( it’s only till July ) , I think after the parking problem solved, the new campus will be more nice and comfortable. I never been the basketball court and any sports facilities ( cause I’m not a sports ‘people’ ) . I just been there for a short time but I had already many comments on my mind.

Ameera id my classmate, last Saturday was her birthday. At the first day that we after class at lakeside campus, we made a birthday surprise to Ameera. We bought a cake and make a celebration at the ‘DESSERT BAR’ (which is opposite the library). Ameera is one of my closest girlfriend in college, she is a cute girl. We didn’t order any meal or food at dessert bar, but we already took two tables at there.

Taylor’s is my new beginning…
;

0 comments: