? ??????????????Valentine's? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (181 Ratings)??458 Grabs Today. 16274 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love My Friends? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??452 Grabs Today. 4658 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Fire of BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 14, 2010

Music..

my major and me.. ( i’m the major as well)
before our perform cam whoring at band room
flute.. section practice..

Taiwan concert tour

I’m a girl who are really like music, including music playing and music listening. My ambition is be a singer, but mass communication is my second choice so that, I’m taking mass comm. Since I needed to blog twice a week so that, today I’m talking about music playing. I can’t live without music, music is a part of my life I can’t imagine what will happen if I lost music on my life.

Music is a powerful energy. To me, music is my everything, I play music at everywhere. I play music through my mouth and some music instrument. My friends told me that I’m a good singer, I am play a lot of nice and hard song through my mouth, I got a powerful and nice voice. I join singing competition every year from 8 years old. I didn’t had any lesson of singing class, I train myself since I born. I sing everywhere, like bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, car, even I am walking. Every singing competition that I joined, I’m always got the first prize.

I’m playing flute and piccolo, I was a concert band member when I was in high school. My concert band life was awesome, there were a lot of memories. Everytime when I listened some classic band some, I will miss my high school band life, it was so sweet.

Taiwan concert tour was a meaningful memories to me. Running a concert band is really killing. Taiwan concert tour was the best job that we done , this concert tour made every band member work hard together and link our relationship more close. We tried very hard to made a concert tour at Taiwan, everyone was tried very hard and tried their best to made it.

During the trip, we visit five school band there included primary school concert band, high school concert band and also the university concert band. We went to a lot of places, we tried many type of food in the Taiwan’s night market. There got many type of food and pretty girls and also handsome guys. We had a concert at Taiwan, and I had a short solo part at the concert, and now I still can remember it clearly.

There are totally a nice place, and we learnt many performance skills there. There had many great band there, they tried very hard to their performance. Practice 7 days every week, 6 hours every day. We made many friends there, after we came back to Malaysia we still chat in MSN and facebook through internet.

After I leave my high school, I still go to practice every week. Now I already study in Subang, so that I can’t go back to mu high school and practice with them so often. I’ll never give up with music. I’ll be a great player or singer……


0 comments: