? ??????????????Valentine's? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (181 Ratings)??458 Grabs Today. 16274 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love My Friends? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??452 Grabs Today. 4658 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Fire of BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 14, 2010

preparation~~

Talking about my preparation on examination is hectic due to there
were so many things to do so little time. Day by day passes by and I
haven't even do a single preparation on my up coming exams.
Procastination is killing me. it's going to wreck my life after I
realized there is only one month left until my exams. I do not want to
disappoint my parents. So, I recultantly sit down and wrote myself a
timetable. I followed my schedule accordingly. I wake up at 6 am and
get ready to go to school. I reached talyor's at 9 sometimes late due
to the hectic traffic jam outside talyor's. I also took the initiative
to ask the lecturer and friends to gather more data and further
understanding of what i am going to study. I went to the library to do
some printing as well as searching the net since taylors facility is
so convenient. After class, without a doubt I drove home immediately
to continue following the schedue that I made for myself thus,
politely reject my friends offer of going to movie and hanging out
together. I know my priorities which is study first. When I reached
home, I will go shower to feel more refreshing to kick start my study.
I read through the collected infomation that I gathered in college and
study until it's time for dinner. At one point of time I can feel the
momentum to go on more and more. I do not want to lose my momentum by
various distaction and temptation such as being online playing
facebook or laze around doing nothing. Overcoming those requires
determination as hiring determination is firing within me, "to be the
best among the rest". Sometimes, I even burn the midnight oil. Though
it's tough deep inside I knew it was all worth while. Well, less
frequency of going out really took a serious toll on my social life.
As now I felt like a loner being at home and no one to call me out.
Friends at college were talking about events that I missed out. I felt
left out. When I come to my sensible mind. My priority still stands as
social life I can make up for it. I've been having a lot of stress
studying alone. Studying alone is also
ineffective and unproductive. so, I've discussed with my friends to
set up a study group that is going to be held at the library every
alternate days. Studying together motivates me even more. As my
egoistic self, wanted to show to my fellow friends that I'm more
capable and realible. As they would throw me tough questions and I'm
must always be prepared to answer them correctly as I'm also very
competitive yet friendly. I would gladly helped them and not stingy
with my knowledge as I know teaching others is also a way to revise
yourself. I will follow my schedule and attend study group until I
finish my exams. That is the preparation that I've made for my
examination!

0 comments: