? ??????????????Valentine's? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (181 Ratings)??458 Grabs Today. 16274 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love My Friends? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??452 Grabs Today. 4658 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Fire of BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new beginning...a new Emun






I tried a lot of ‘first time’ when I became a college student….It’s my new beginning,a new me…

When I became a college student ,the first thing that I did was I dyed my hair brown. I never dye my hair before,this is the ‘first time’ that I dyed my hair.Before I dyed my hair,I consider about that with a long time, I like my hair very much I always give my hair a lot of protection and nutrition I treat ‘her’ very well. But finally ,I decided to dye my ‘lovely’ hair.

I also drive myself to subang from seremban,it’s a long distance. It’s the ‘first time’ that I drive to high-way.i drive to subang during the 2nd week of classes. My parents were very worried about that,the always ask me to drive slowly,drive safely,since I just got my driving license 5 months ago.

I pierced my ear before I started my first class,this is my ‘first time’ as well. After one week I pierced my ear,I go and get my first earrings from chanel. I was damn happy that. I can get my first earrings as chanel, I like it so so much I wear it every time and days. I also got my first student id from taylor’s , it’s a first college id that I ever got.I bought a spaghetti strap’s dress, that is my first spaghetti….. I never try this type of dress before,and after I became a new Emun I tried..

‘FIRST TIME’ leave my parents away and live in a strange place far from my parents… it’s killing(homesick)……… ‘first time’ leave my ‘stage’ away as well. ‘Stage’ is my life, I have been performing on stage since I am 6,I can’t stand to without my ’stage’ . ‘First time’ leave my friends away, I have been know my closest friend since I am in primary school, they know me very well. ‘First time’ I live without music, I play flute and piccolo for 6 years ago, I will practice my flute everyday,and piccolo as well. Every week I’ll combine with our school’s concert band member twice a week, but now I can’t play music with them anymore…..

‘First time’ shopping with my college friends, they always give some humble and useful opinion. ‘First time’ out with college friends for karaoke, most of them are easy-going and extrovert person. I just realized that, they sing very well also…..I’m very happy to have this kind of friends as my college buddy.. We are moving to new campus soon, I hope to know more friends there and keep in touch with my ‘gang’ as well.


A new beginning,a new Emun.. A girl who is tried a lot of her ‘first time’… a girls who is more optimist and more extrovert … A new Emun will never be the same,keep going,keep changing, keep improving………

0 comments: