? ??????????????Valentine's? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (181 Ratings)??458 Grabs Today. 16274 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love My Friends? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??452 Grabs Today. 4658 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Fire of BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 23, 2010

hilodayssss........



nice nice.. popia..

rainy night... me with my umbrella



Yeah!!!!!!!!!! I’m having my ‘one week’ holiday…

Last Friday, I went out with my college friends for karaoke after classes. We have a lot of fun there , haven’t started the holiday but we have already had fun together..hahaha.. I drive back to my hometown after we went karaoke… Then, I started my holidaysssss……..

In this holiday, I spent most of the time to my family. I think I have a long time didn’t go to cinema with my dad, in this holiday I went to cinema with my family. I felt damn happy, they are irreplaceable. I visited my grandparents, grandma cooked a lot of my favorite dishes to me, I miss all the dishessss. When I live in subang I have no chance to taste it nicely (sigh), I’m glad that grandma cooks for me .

All of my family member asked me about my college life, they are concern with me, they always tell me to be careful about this and that. I’m very happy to have them as my family. I also be my sister’s driver during this holiday, I fetch me all the time… fetch her to school from home then from school to home, it’s damn boring. I prepared breakfast for her, I should wake her up as well ( I became a MAN-alarm ). I’m actually a baby sitter (pity). I can’t be late, if I wake up later or can’t reach school on time, I’ll scold by my boss (mum). I wish I didn’t have driving license.

I went to ‘pasar malam’ (night market) with my sister and friends also. That was a ‘rainy’ night, but I still went there with my umbrella. I bought a lot of food, like fried chicken, popia, cha kyew tiow, fruit juice, etc. All of us bought most of the food, after that they all went to my house and had our snacks together. I had been 5 months didn’t visit my friends, I miss them a lot. Last Saturday, I went back to my high school and had breakfast with all my old friends. They ware my closest friends at secondary school. They treated me very nice when I was with them.

And I also went out with Bting (my old old friend), we having lunch together and shopping as well ( I like shopping so much, I always go to shopping.) I bought a gift to her, her birthday is coming ( next Tuesday) . She said that she will come to subang and celebrate her birthday with me n Tuesday. I’m very happy that she still very respect me even we are already graduated.

I enjoyed my holiday…….. especially, all of the time with my family and friendsss…. But exam is coming, I should study hard and study smart for it !!!!


it's my place...



Bting...


0 comments: